The following establishments have committed to respect a certain number of requirements, among some:
– Provide a personalised reception matching the particular needs cyclists may have.
– Provide information related to tourism and cycling.
– Facilitate the stay (having flexible arrival and departure times, etc.).
– Offer the possibility to wash and dry cycling clothes.
– Provide secured locked premises for bicycles, repair tools cycle maintenance with the possibility to wash bikes and plug batteries.
– For hotels and Bed and Breakfast: provide a breakfast adapted to cyclists and offer the possibility to prepare a packed meal.
– To be located at less than 5 km from a cycling itinery (ViaRhôna, Ain à vélo and GTJ).
Bicycle rental and repair shops
Find all the Tourism Information Centre partners on www.bugeysud-tourisme.fr