More than 50 km of ViaRhôna cycling path in Bugey
Download the 2019 ViaRhôna map:
- The ViaRhôna cycle path links Lake Geneva and the Mediterranean sea. Currently close to being clompleted, the path is mainly composed of cycling path and shared roads.
- The path is easily accessible, many parking lots are located along the way.
- The ViaRhôna is particularly flat and its safe roads is particularly adapted for families and children.
- Picnic tables along the way allow to take breaks on the shores of the river to relax, eat and enjoy the view.
- Different sites can be visited close to the ViaRhona, such as the Lavours Swamp and its theme house, both accessible for free.
- More information on the ViaRhona website: www.viarhona.com